lördag 1 februari 2014

Aurora from TheEastWind

I subscribed to TheEastWind newsletter and got this gorgoeus freebie called Aurora! I just had to make a card with her and got it done today, took awhile since I'm sick with a bug! =)

Aurora is colored with promarkers, then I cut out some parts from Graphic 45's paperpack Birdsong collection and used a pre-bought cardbase! =)

You can find the store here and the challenge blog here!




I'm entering this card into the following challenges:








13 kommentarer:

  1. Lurar ögat mig? Är det samma kort i olika vinklar??? Kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you so much!!! very beautiful and theme oriented card! I love the zen background papers, they are so gorgeous!!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. I Love what you came up with especially so quick! Thank you so much Ellis!xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. A beautiful Oriental card, the background papers are lovely, thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    SvaraRadera
  5. this is very beautiful Elenor.

    gr karin

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh wow this is stunning elenor!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hi Elenor, Finally getting back to blogging and wanted to stop by and say hello. I love your new piece and how you have colored the design. An absolutely beautiful card.
    Hope you are having a great weekend.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    SvaraRadera
  8. This is Gorgeous Elenor. I hope you are feeling better soon..Hugs Loz

    SvaraRadera
  9. Fabulous ellis, love it! Jackie DT Member The East Wind xx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Really beautiful card Ellis. Love the setting for the sweet image.
    Thanks for sharing at Make My Monday.
    Fliss x

    SvaraRadera
  11. Wonderful card Ellis! Thanks for playing along at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    SvaraRadera
  12. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B.

    SvaraRadera