måndag 1 april 2013

Nana Vic's 5th Challenge

Time for Nana Vic's 5th challenge and we got to use a lot of images and match them together, so most of the work was done in Word, then printed out and I used my trusted promarkers to color my card for April's challenge! =)
The lattice parts have a layer of glossy accent on!

You can find the images here in her store! =) I also used a sentiment from NanaVic! =)
I stamped a heart over the sentiment, it's a stamp I carved from a block but the ink doesn't show so much!






5 kommentarer:

  1. what a lovely card Elenor.

    greetings karin

    SvaraRadera
  2. stunning!!! i just love the gorgeous stamping and colours on this one :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. beautiful card Elenor, I like the sentiment and the floral corners.
    Kevin xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous card and Fabulous colors Elenor..Loz

    SvaraRadera
  5. Vackra kort!Hur har du det har du sett några vår tecken än.Här är det en del vårtecken bl.a har tranorna kommit lite snödroppar,fast jag har inte varit ute så mycket för jag har varit rejält trött i en tid nu.Kram

    SvaraRadera