tisdag 11 september 2012

Art With No Boundaries - Such a doll Part 2

It's now our second week of "Such a doll"  at Art With No Boundaries and this week we got to work with both the Funky Art Doll template and the new Sheriff template from CS Designs, that has been so much fun! =)

I have used the Sheriff template and the face from the Funky Art Doll to create this wonderful couple! =) 
I printed the faces on white paper and the bodyparts on different colored and patterned paper, so a lot of cutting and assembling, but that's part of the fun! =)
I used eyelets to connect the parts and also her hat! =)

The background is a canvas that I used art potch to attach a napkin on, it didn't exactly turn out as I hoped so it was a perfect background this fun couple, so a little recycling too! =)

Hop this can inspire you all to enter our challenge, for more details go to the blog! =)






9 kommentarer:

  1. Ellis I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great Western couple. Remind me of Marshall Dillon and Miss Kitty from an old TV Western-Gunsmoke :-)

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love your wonderful couple. They were made for each other. Gorgeous

    SvaraRadera
  4. These two are so fun. Her hair is wonderful. Love the lace petticoat and their matching shirts. Very Roy Rogers and Dale Evans...cute!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Vilket härligt fint par! Här är det kallt denna dag så vinterjackan åker på igen! Kramiz

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hej vännen!
    Vad fint det blev när dom kan röra armar och ben.
    Kul att göra en tomte så som ska ge en julklapp.
    Jag har massa små ramar ligger ska kolla upp vad jag kan använda dom till.
    Håller på och plockar undan, dom ska komma och byta elkablar hos oss och då ska dom in i klädkammren oxå. Precis där jag har som mest smått och mycket pryttlar. Skönt att fixa undan och försöka få bra eller bättre ordning.
    Hon som varit hemlös är inte med i vår grupp dom har en egen men sitter hos oss det är så stora bord. Ska fråga hon kanske vet bra ställen man kan skänka kläder och skor till.
    Vi blev lovade massa regn idag än har inget kommit kommer väl i morron när jag ska gå till tåget.
    Ha en bra dag och kväll.
    Kram från Gun-Britt

    SvaraRadera
  7. Elenor, Every time I see this piece it makes me smile. I just love your little western couple, especially how they are dressed. The red hair is just so funny, I love it. I also like how she can tip her hat back and fourth, that is pure ingenuity.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    SvaraRadera